Google
 

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Good Stuff

Hey, while Sasha is on the subject, I might as well post some related crap! I just discovered Blue Oyster Cult recently due to an offhand remark made in math class about cults and Godzilla. And I mean recently, like an hour ago!

I already knew about them, but I hadn't given them much thought. I listened to the only two songs I heard were any good, Godzilla and Don't Fear The Reaper. I'm hooked! Like, it's all I've been listening to for the past hour. If any of you guys have the albums these are on, please let me know!

Yes I know it sounds kind of sad that I hadn't listened to Blue Oyster Cult.

Okay, so is this all I'm gonna post...can't think of another topic...wait for it...HA! The Godzilla soundtrack!

Okay, I've also been hooked (significantly less recently, like the past week) on the Godzilla soundtrack from the movie. I know what a bad reputation most soundtracks have, but I tell you, this one's different! Really! Discover it!

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger sfab14 said...

Speaking of good soundtracks, the soundtrack to "Everything is Illuminated" is pretty good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home