Google
 

Thursday, May 11, 2006

It's Bloggin' Time!!!

Hey!!!

I understand the Freshman Cruise is tomorrow. I doubt any of you guys are going. If not, then you should. For my sake. My mom signed me up for the stupid cruise and now I'm stuck going.

Anyway, back to music. The last meeting with Mr. R was pretty cool, though we probably should have checked if David's stupid DVD was working beforehand *glares angrily at David* and also put the fliers up sooner. Still, pretty fun! We'll miss you Mr. R!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger my music is better than your's said...

oh and I was going to go on the cruise but then you were mean to me so now I'm not going just to spite you

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger sfab14 said...

You could always throw people that you don't like overboard...but that's just a suggestion, improvise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home