Google
 

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Just a rant and some news

As I may have told you last night I tuned into the show 'Gilmore Girls' because I had heard that Sonic Youth was to be on the show. Now I had never seen a 'Gilmore Girls' episode before and if I had I wouldn't have watched it even if Pavement was on it. I know this has nothing to do with music but 'Gilmore Girls' could be the worst show ever. I will say this in the shows defense it was the season finally and I didn't know and of the charectors. That being said the fact that this show is still on TV while great shows like Titus, Freaks and Geeks, Aressted Devlopment, and The Adventures of Pete and Pete lasted for at most three years makes me vomit with rage. Oh and back to the reason I watched the show, Sonic Youth, who were represented by Thurston, Kim, and their daughter Coco, were on for a total of fifteen seconds. I watched an hour of crap to see fifteen seconds of music.

In P.M.S. news tommorow we will be meeting in 2308 not the lecture hall. Bring money for pizza and get ready for Hendrix Live at Woodstock '69!

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger The Who? said...

Haha! You watched Gillmore Girls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home