Google
 

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Back

Hello all with summer coming to a close I'm back home for good (well as good as its gonna get). So, does anyone know what Mr. Randolph's deal is? While I was looking for the summer reading list I found a staff list and it had Mr. Randolph on it, but it also had Ms. Alicino. So it either hasn't been updated in two years or they are both coming back, and I think it's probably the former.

Also in light of recent posts I think it should be noted that Animal Collective are coming to the Avalon on September 5th. I will probably be attending said event.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Mr. Randolph said...

Hey, check my comment to the previous entry. Shoot me an email. And explain how I can be a contributor to the website.

In short, I'm not coming back. I've moved to Seattle. I would like, however, to be a more active member on the blog, at very least.

Send me an email so I can send you a more detailed explanation of things.

Word,
Mr. Jeff Randolph

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger my music is better than your's said...

what is ya email

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Mr. Randolph said...

jeffreywrandolph@gmail.com

Sorry.

I thought that my email was attached to my comment.

Send me a whattup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home