Google
 

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Even More Upcoming Events!

I have just found out that not one, but two incredibly crappy bands are coming in July! That's right, not just Madonna, but also the Dixie Chicks are coming to the TD Banknorth Garden! In real news, Def Leppard and Journey are coming in a few weeks, so get your tickets right away. In a completely unrelated topic, I'd like to point out that not once in my life have I fully listened to a Slipknot song, and never plan to. In fact, I've only ever liked two of the bands on that list. David needs to watch a spelling bee or two as well. So with that, I will once again not talk about anything.

5 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

know speell chick kneedz too whach a speellin bhee

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, which two? one is probably limp bizkit so what is the other one? i just say limp bizkit because i know your brother has more than one of their cd's

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger The Drunken Gypsy said...

Haha, journey, what a crappy band.

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Def Leppard is good, they're the reason I'm going.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger my music is better than your's said...

they are good local bands! but also you don't know the bands that i talk about because my music is better than yours... also it turns out the show is free and open to the public

 

Post a Comment

<< Home