Google
 

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Recruiting

Today in my publications class a freshman noticed I was wearing a Gogol Bardello shirt and he followed by a few other freshman remarked how they loved Gogol Bardello (one girl even went to the show that Sasha and I were at). Now this may not seem important but it is. Freshman like the ones in my class are the kids that we are most likely to recruit. Now it is imperative that we start recruiting now, because otherwise freshman will join other lesser clubs and not ours. Also kids new to Newton Public Schools are strongly encouraged to join clubs to make friends (I didn't last year because lets admit it what loser joins clubs (aside from PMS which is really a society anyway)) so if we should really be aware of new kids. Lastly remember, we are sophomores now its much easier for us to get kids to join are club than it was last year.

1 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger The Drunken Gypsy said...

Nice spelling...anyways, last year i was wearing my Gogol Bordello shirt and a junior (now a senior) came up to me and started talking to me about them. (He was also at the show.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home