Google
 

Monday, August 28, 2006

Osheaga: festival musique et arts!

As you may know ever since I heard about the Osheaga Music and Arts Festival I have been dying to go. Well I finally got my tickets. For those of you who don't know Osheaga is a two day music and arts festival in Montreal. Sonic Youth, The Flaming Lips, Dinosaur Jr, Wolf Parade, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, K-OS, G love and Special Sauce, We Are Wolves, The Stills, Metric, Vulgaires Machins, and Islands are among the many bands playing.

Speaking of the Islands a few months ago I said that their album "Return to the Sea" was one of the most disappointing albums of the first have of the year. After a few more spins of the CD I have decided that in no way did it disappoint me. It is in fact a great album.

Anyway that's all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home