Google
 

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Shows you can't got to VOL II

So I saw that Times New Viking were coming to town so I got excited I then saw that of course they were playing an 18+ show. That's ok there are other cool bands coming to Boston soon take The Thermals oh wait they're playing a second 18+ show hear in support of their latest album. What about Menomena? No wait there at Great Scott another friendly 18+ venue. Surely some one will play a show I can go to with out purchasing a fake ID. But don't worry there is one band I can see! Dr. Dog playing an 18+ show in Boston, but making up for it by playing two other all ages shows in New England (and an 18+ show) of course I will either need to go to Vermont or North Hampton to go to them. So thank you booking agents and thank you Boston Club owners for making it so damn hard for high schoolers to go to shows. Now yes, there are plenty of all ages shows happening, but still when so many different bands that I really want to see play 18+ shows it pisses me off. Till next time...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger The Drunken Gypsy said...

Sebadoh is playing a carded show March 30 at the Paradise. But the Paradise is always 18+ anyway.

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck i ment to mention that damn...
there are others i can't think of

 

Post a Comment

<< Home