Google
 

Friday, May 12, 2006

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Ok, so I was on my way to Newbury Comics, and what do you know, I find $20 lying in the street. So I go in to Newbury Comics and buy Stadium Arcadium thinking it's going to suck, but whatever, it was free. I go home and listen to it, and I find that is actually pretty good. They didn't quite go back to the good old chili peppers, but it's a new blend of chili peppers. It might not actually be worth buying for yourselves, but some songs are pretty good that should definitely be downloaded or acquired somehow.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger my music is better than your's said...

God damit . I was waiting to get the album and write a review about it. In fact I'm going to your house stealing it listening to it for a few hours and then I'm never gona give it back... Ever

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger The Drunken Gypsy said...

Well, I say download a few of the songs, and the other are just garbage, but the best way is to decide for yourself. I can burn it if you want, but I need to go to best buy to get more cd's because I'm out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home